A feminist print publication for fierce-hearted preteen girls, Rabbel Magazine exists to replace body-perfect-centric and stereotype-heavy narratives with inspiring, uplifting, and validating content focused on creativity and global role models. Of course we must tell our daughters a million times how brave they are. How powerful, how mighty, how resilient and radiant. And when the day is done, we need to also offer evidence, and examples, and hold up the shapes of her own soul to recognize herself in. Our daughters need to know what is possible so that they can recognize the sacred, and steadfast place within that exhales in knowing, without hesitation, “Yes, I can.” Representation matters, and Rabbel is here to do just that.
Issue Three includes features such as:
• A group of Romani artists exploring their transnational culture through their art
• A mother daughter collaborative dance in nature called BOAT
• How an organization is using art to impact powerful social change
• A group of girls in Northern Thailand dealing with the threat of human trafficking through photography
• How one woman is creating a sense of community and belonging with the 100 Black Females projects
And many more inspiring and validating stories.
80 full color pages